Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Google Analytics

In March I had 66 unique visitors to my blog and 217 visits.  I thought that was pretty good considering I didn't know 66 people were interested in my life.  Well I guess technically it was only 64 since I have a computer at home and work. 

So I thought it would be interesting to list my top 5 countries and top 10 states that have visited my blog since I started it last September. 

Top 5 Countries:
1. United States
2. Brazil
3. Canada
4. Turkey
5. Iran

Not sure where the visit from Iran came from but I can thank Desha for the Turkey visit.



Top 10 States:
1. Oregon
2. Washington
3. Arizona
4. Utah
5. California
6. Idaho
7. Texas
8. Georgia
9. New Jersey
10. New York



Wyoming deserves an honorable mention.  Even though I only had 1 visit, they stuck with my blog for over 20 min. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by.  Hopefully I'll do something picture worthy soon.

Interested in seeing a map of where your blog visits are coming from? Check out Google Analytics.  

No comments:

Post a Comment