Monday, September 28, 2009

New Beginning

~ Forgiveness and letting go are steps on our road back to happiness. ~


-Tina Dayton


Welcome to my new blog. I wish it would have never come to this but here I am starting over. After months of torment, I feel like I am at the point where I have to move on. There is no other choice. I hope to keep you updated on this new journey I am on.


To start off, here are some pictures of the tile project I worked on this weekend. It's been a long time coming and I'm glad it's finally all up. Now to add some grout and fixtures and I'll have a 2nd completely functional bathroom again.




3 comments:

  1. I am really sorry about you and Megan. I know you'll be okay and find happiness soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shower, the little title accents are awesome, nice work!

    ReplyDelete