Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas

December was full of the usual holiday activities... Christmas Shopping, Various "Holiday" Parties, spending time with friends and family, and even zoo lights.



Christmas time can be a little tricky trying to coordinate all the various get-togethers.  Christmas Eve we went to my sister Emily's house to open presents with the Taylor's. 
(Jake and Samantha)
(Emily, Samantha, Jake, Greg, Caitlin, Kelly, Dad)

We draw names each year for who we buy a gift for.  I got my sister Kelly.  She gave me a wish list with a few things that were super easy.  She wanted a "Ginormous Flash Drive" so I bought her a 32GIG Flash drive on one of the black Friday sales.  I also make her a "Ginormous Flash Drive" out of card board.  She seemed totally content with the card board version and then I told her there was an actual one inside.
The picture turned out blurry because I didn't realize it was doing the "Red Eye" flash so I moved the camera too soon.  I had to include it anyway.  Caitlin and Kelly.


Christmas day we spent at the Riding's.  The kids got up early and were super excited to see what Santa brought them.  They were surprisingly patient when we held them back waiting for everyone to be ready so we could see their reactions.  It was a lot of fun to see the kids excitement and spend time with the Ridings. 

Aiden's Haul

No comments:

Post a Comment