Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Year's

Apparently I didn't take enough vacations during the year because I had lots of vacation days to use before the end of the year or I would lose them.  I took the whole week between Christmas and New Year's off.

It was really nice. It gave me a chance to work on my house and spend time with Andrea and Aiden.  We went sledding at Larch Mountain one of the days.  It was a snowy drive up there but I love to drive in the snow. 






We also went night skiing/snowboarding with Andrea's sisters Kristy and Kelly.  It was super cold (7 degrees) but a lot of fun.  Kristy hadn't been skiing in like 9 years but after a run or two she was a pro.  The girls sported hand and foot warmers.  I had some hand warmers from a few years ago and apparently they don't keep too well because they didn't work.   

Andrea, Kristy, Kelly

New Year's Eve we went to dinner at Outback.  It's Paul's birthday (Andrea's dad) and a tradition of sorts to got to Outback.  After dinner we all went to see "True Grit."  Closer to mid-night we hung out at the Riding's playing games, sipping Martinelli's, and watching Dick Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment